IMDC Event/Meeting Policies and Procedures
- All parties wishing to include the IMDC name on any printed materials (i.e. flyers, programs, brochures and websites), must supply the Administrative Services Manager with that information at least five (5) working days prior to event, or prior to public distribution of event information, whichever comes first. The IMDC reserves the right to approve the use of its name and logo. Logo use and approval will be made by the PR/Marketing Department.
- Depending on the time of your event/meeting, parking may or may not be available.
- Any party requiring an admission cost to attendees may be subject to increased room rental fees.
- All events providing food and drink must be catered through a licensed professional.
- Planned events/meetings that are in competition/conflict with an IMDC program or itinerary are prohibited.
- Tenants are located on the first and second floor of 2100 W. Harrison Street. Please be respectful of them at all times.
- All events/meetings must conclude by the end time noted in agreement, or may be subject to additional fees
- All events/meetings must adhere to fire code standards and not block doors or hallways.
- All events are subject to rental fees.
- A certificate of insurance may be required.
- Any damage to IMDC property incurred by event attendee or their guest(s), may result in additional charges.
- IMDC will invoice client for event/meeting; 50% downpayment is required seven (7) days in advance of event/meeting. Remaining balance is due day of event/meeting.
- Cancellation policy: All events/meetings not canceled at least 24 hours in advance will be billed at one-half (1/2) of the rental fee.
These guidelines are subject to change without notice.